Project Management Case Study 2
CLIENT CASE STUDY
Enterprise-wide Monitoring Solution
- Our client wanted an enterprise-wide monitoring solution to help them understand application, infrastructure and network performance with an initial focus on one of their key business applications.
- We worked with our client to establish their detailed requirements in-line with their overall problem statement. We consolidated these requirements and executed a thorough market review to identify potential partners, system providers and solutions to address our client’s needs.
- We ran a detailed RFI exercise that allowed us to reduce the potential options to 3 candidates for our client and to enable us to assess further. We then conducted an RFC exercise with vendor demonstrations, proof of concepts and detailed scoring / assessment before producing our summary report and recommendations.
- We produced a detailed RFC report highlighting and recommending to our client not to progress any further with procuring one solution, instead to stick with separate specialist tools, thus saving unnecessary costs
- Our detailed report confirmed to our client further opportunities to simplify their monitoring strategy and tool usage, and take appropriate steps at as future time.