Back to basics
Are your projects on track and intending to deliver to expectations? Are you spending less than you budgeted? Are your project risks and issues under control?
If you’re reading this and these questions resonate with you, you’re not alone.
When was the last time you checked to see if your project was still viable?
So how do you resolve these issues with minimal negative impact on your project delivery? One answer is to take a step back from the day-to-day hustle on delivering your project to check to see if you have the basics in place.
- Does your sponsor / customer know what they are getting from your project and when?
- Is your project’s outcomes, scope and deliverable clearly defined and understood by all stakeholders?
- Do you have clear governance in place?
- Do you have a realistic and achievable plan including resources and budget to successfully deliver?
- Do you have clear roles and responsibilities in place?
If you’re struggling to answer these questions or need some impartial advice, then please get in touch to discuss how we can help you.